1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩)
2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你)
3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
7. Far from it.(一点也不。)
8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
9. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
10. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
11. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
12. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
13. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
14. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
15. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
16. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
17. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
18. Don't beat around the bu**. (别拐弯抹角了。)
19. **'s up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
20. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
21. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
22. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
23. You bet!(当然!)
24. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
25. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
26. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
27. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
28. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
29. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
30. You're the boss.(听你的。)
31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
32. Over my dead body!(休想)
33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}
37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)
43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)
44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
45. That's really something.(真了不起。)
46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)
49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
50. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)